Benefits of membership
Members of the Long Island Regional Chapter will receive the following benefits:
- Free admission to all regional meetings, each of which offer 1.5 EMDRIA Credits (Non-member price will be $35 per meeting)
- Listing as an EMDR Clinician, Consultant-in-Training, and/or Consultant on this website
- Free advertising on the website for members (consultation groups, book releases, etc.)
- Membership is a great way to stay connected to other dedicated EMDR therapists for networking, referrals, and sharing of knowledge!
- With money collected through membership, the organization will have greater opportunity to bring a presenter to Long Island for trainings and workshops. Members will receive a discount on these trainings.
requirements for membership
- Credentialed as a professional in the field of mental health
- Completion of Part I and Part II EMDR training by an EMDRIA-approved provider (can still be in the process of completing consultation requirements of Part II training)
- Payment of yearly dues of $60
- Pay by Venmo: Herb Cohen (@Cindy-Zabinski), LIRegionalEMDR@gmail.com
- Pay by check: Payable to Herb Cohen, 81 New Street, Huntington, NY 11743